Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replace CMD4A with M608 - Plug and play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace CMD4A with M608 - Plug and play?

I have the Clarion CMD4A in my 2007 20v. Just looking for the simplest easiest swap so my kids stop bitching about having to dad's old 30pin ipod nano, which has not gotten new music in 10 years! lol.

I just have the basic 4 speaker system. No amps, no fancy crap. Just want bluetooth. Does the M608 have the same 16 pin jack so I can just swap heads. Obviously have to do power, etc. Trying to minimize wiring.

Thanks!

I do not know if they are same connector, but its a color to color harness swap to replace the 14 yr old plug as well.

Do you already have your M608? I ended up with 2 in stock do to a shipping error, and would love to find a home for one. Make you a good deal.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

PM me - I’ll take the M608

Comment

I replaced My CMD with an M508 and it was a direct swap. Hindsight I wish I had reworded it because it’s a bit of a rats nest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X