Rgb on tower speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rgb on tower speakers

I just replaced the wet sounds module that runs the rgb lights on the tower speakers. My questions is I want to change the current wet sounds 6.5” speakers in the boat to the speakers with the rgb. I noticed what might be pre wired for the lighting? Is my assumption correct?

What year boat? To my knowledge, Tige has not pre-wired the cabin for RGB LEDs. Are your speaker Recon or Revo? If Revo series, you just need the 4-way flat connectors and wire the boat.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

mine is a 2018. But after looking again I think that wire went to cockpit lighting. So I will have to wires those in. The other thing I am not sure yet is the sea blaze 3 under water light. It is a dual color but I am not sure how to switch it. White is fine in the waters here or the blue.

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      What year boat? To my knowledge, Tige has not pre-wired the cabin for RGB LEDs. Are your speaker Recon or Revo? If Revo series, you just need the 4-way flat connectors and wire the boat.

Comment

Usually a quick OFF and ON cycles to the other color/mode.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks I was outside messing with some
          things and tried that.

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Usually a quick OFF and ON cycles to the other color/mode.

Comment

I have a 2019 R23. It was an option for the factory to wire up the inboats. It was very high $$$ for some wire and connectors, so I assume most people did not add that option. My dealer wired the inboats for me as part of the sale. The underwater lights should be wired to the touch screen. As [mention]chpthril [/mention] said, power cycle will change the colors of the underwaters, mine will do blue, cool white and a warm white/greenish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am on a roll now. I have the underwater lights figured out. I also found a plug for a light on the starboard side as they only installed one light on the port side unless starboard was removed for a repair but I doubt because I have not found any signs of repair work. I did replace the control module for the rgb lights on the tower speakers because the old remote was damaged and not working. I may need to mess with the remote more or something because all the tower speakers lights do now is flash red with the beat of the music.

Comment

Ok. I had to relink the remote to the new controller and I have all the lights on the speakers working now. I removed one of the covers to inspect the lights and some of them on the strip do not work unless I push on them. So I have to order the kits to replace those. But at least I got it going.

Comment

You may need to sync the remote to the controller in order for it to respond. Very common to need to do this with new controllers.

Comment

Yes I had to relink the remote. Guess it pays to read the instructions entirely. I have some lights not working so I ordered replacements and plan to do some upgrades but for now I got it!!

Comment

Let me know when you are ready to do some upgrades, I dont just provide the best tech support

Comment

Hey Guys. Don’t want to hijack thread but maybe someone knows the answer to my question. I have a 2011 RZ2 with Rev 8 speakers. Was going to buy the west sounds led rgb speaker rings. I looked at you tube video for install and it looked pretty straight forward. Do I still need to buy a controller and wire that? Can I not do install and just have lights come on when speaker on? Sorry I am not tech savvy!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbird View Post
                          Hey Guys. Don’t want to hijack thread but maybe someone knows the answer to my question. I have a 2011 RZ2 with Rev 8 speakers. Was going to buy the west sounds led rgb speaker rings. I looked at you tube video for install and it looked pretty straight forward. Do I still need to buy a controller and wire that? Can I not do install and just have lights come on when speaker on? Sorry I am not tech savvy!
                          The LEDs, whether single or RGB, require their own electrical circuit. The audio circuit will not power the lights. If you just want single color red, green, blue, amber or purple, then you can just wire the LEDs to a simple on/off switch. For the multi-color RGB, you need a controller.

Comment

Great Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X