Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WetSounds LED Rings new transformer/remote... no blue/green light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WetSounds LED Rings new transformer/remote... no blue/green light?

I ran into trouble last year where my what sounds remote was no longer working. This is from a 2013. I ordered the replacement kit that is in the picture below. However my wire colors were blue, green, black, brown.

Would the brown be red? The black would be positive?

same question when it comes to the power source. I had black and brown wires.

Anyway the LED’s came on with the remote. But the bottom half of my LED rings in the blue and green color were not working. Any thoughts?
    Attached Files

This should have been a plug and play replacement. Unplug the 3 connectors, plug them into the new controller.

Any light difference between part of the ring and the rest of the ring, is not a fault of the controller.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

would having the brown and black wires backward affect colors?

Comment

Mixing up 2 of the color B- would effect the entire light ring for every light driven by that channel. No way to only effect only part of a single ring. That strip is bad.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

You also have to pair the remote to the controller as well....procedure is in the manual

Comment

the remote is working...I am afraid I am starting to lose the LED's!!!

Comment

Working...
            X