Speaker Brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker Brackets

Hello, new to the forum as I just bought a 2010 22ve. Absolutely love it. Already changed out the steering cable which forced me to learn a lot about the internal workings of the boat. I am looking at purchasing 4 tower speakers but I have the alpha z tower and don’t understand how to mount speakers. It appears the tower is plumbed for 4 sets of speakers. Two screws per speaker.

Is there a special mounting bracket to be used? All the wake tower speakers I have seen look like they only fit on a circular pipe tower.

Thanks for the help.

There are some direct bolt up options for the Alpha-Z. Both Wet Sounds and Kicker offer a direct mount speaker pod.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Great, thanks.

Comment

Do you happen to know the model of kicker speakers? I’ve called their technical support and they said they didn’t sell any speakers that attach to the alpha-z tower.

Comment

The KMFC9 and KMFC11 are a flat-mount style and use the same 2.5" bolt pattern. I was actually working on the most ideal hardware to bolt the Kicker collar to the tower.

Let me know if I can help you out with those pods. Amp might be tough though. Still in short supplies right now.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X