Syn 2 upgrade for 2011 RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syn 2 upgrade for 2011 RZ2

My 2011 RZ2 has a Syn2 amp which has a intermittent Fault light where I lose tower speaker sound. I am thinking of replacing with Wetsounds DX2 amp to power but want to make sure I have a amp that will power bigger speakers if I need to replace the Pro 80’s In future. Will the DX2 be good enough? How do I tell if if I have the Pro 80’s or the 60’s? Any amp suggestions?

Power wise, Your existing Syn-2 and the new Syn-DX2 are the same, so its a good replacement for 1 to 2 pair of 6.5" or 8". However, it can power the larger Rev-10, or similar as well.

The pro-60 would have been the OEM speaker and measures across the grill, seam to seam, around 7". The pro-80 would have been post-build and is around 8-3/4" grill seam to grill seam.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

So if I go with DX2 and decide to put two Rev 10’s on at later date I’ll be ok? Just want to make sure! Lol

Comment

If upgrading to a single pair of rev-10 later is a real possibility, Id go with the Syn-DX4. Its only a $150 retail difference for better then 2X the wattage to each speaker.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have a DSP 2 channel that has the tune for Rev10s on it. Would let it go for cheap. Came out a boat that customer upgraded to Sinister 4 channel

Comment

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
            seo company

Comment

Working...
            X