Wet Sounds Alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds Alternatives

I apologize if this thread is somewhere else and if so please direct to that article. I have a wet sounds syndnx6 amplifier that won't power up. Fuses and power all checked out Replacement is $1100, is there anyone who knows if the clear screen will communicate with other amplifiers or are we stuck with Wet Sounds?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

2017 RZX3

You are in luck, as the Tige Clear does not communicate with the amps, the ICE media unit does, but its just a simple low current 12V turn-on trigger and AC volt audio. So most any amp will work in that regards.

So you have good battery voltage across the amp's main power cables and across the amp's ground and turn-on? Have you called Wet Sounds about a possible repair?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I think because the season is almost over I'll pick up another amp and send the wet sounds in for repair. You're answering of my question just saved my hundreds of dollars and hours of time. Can't thank you enough. There was 12.5 volts on the supply and remote wire and all 3 30 amp fuses had continuity. Must be something internal, the blue emblem won't light and no red flashes.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

2017 RZX3

Comment

I've looked quite hard for a wiring diagram for the Tige Clear unit so I can verify the ground is good. I'm having feedback in the main speakers and the SYN-DX2 tower amp is faded and unclear. Has anyone had these issues? Is there an update link for the software? Any help on this would be appreciated. Both amps are grounded with 4 gauge to a ground bar in the battery compartment so that should eliminate any ground loop issues on that side.
        2017 RZX3

Comment

Ground loop is not solely a ground problem.

I think there's a link posted on this forum for the ICE media unit.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hi Mike, I definitely read through a couple of the posts and mostly mentioned is a WS420 and RCA insulators. I saw some of your feedback on there. Would that be the post you're talking about?
            2017 RZX3

Comment

Working...
            X