Auto Volume control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Volume control

Im Wondering if there's a way to use my auto volume control and retain what I have my zone control settings at cause when I toggle to auto volume all my zone control settings go to all the same levels so I never use it because it does that on my 2021 25zx

No wheel time in a 2021, but in my experience, auto volume controls the master level, with all zones at their respective ratios. However, I have seen some cases where if the master volume is zeroed, which at the same time also zeros all the zones, all the zones come back up all even and no longer at their previous ratios.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If I am lets say at 25 for the master volume it lowers all zones to 25 and keeps them all the same when volume increases

Comment

it loses all my zone settings even if I toggle the auto vol off its set at from where the auto vol had set the zones

Comment

If you go to the auto volume setting you can set each zone volume of master. Min and max auto volume and the speeds at which it will change. Tap yhe settings icon at top right in audio screen.

10" on a black label will look different than my pic but menu is the same

So if you set each zone minimum of master at say 25 it will revert to 25 everytime you turn auto on(guessing its at 0 for all zones now)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by freeheel4life; 08-19-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

my screen does not have to zone tabs its only the black portion on my auto volume screen

Comment

You have to click the gear icon on top right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ya when I tap the gear icon all that comes up is the auto volume settings it does not have the individual settings for each zone like the picture above from freeheel4life posted

Comment

Originally posted by DaleRay View Post
                  Im Wondering if there's a way to use my auto volume control and retain what I have my zone control settings at cause when I toggle to auto volume all my zone control settings go to all the same levels so I never use it because it does that on my 2021 25zx
                  No. When you turn auto off, each zone will set to the current zone setting of the auto control calculation.

Comment

well that's dumb you lose zone control with auto volume they need to update that

Comment

hang on. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

If auto control is off and you set each zone to your desired setting. Let’s call these settings auto off #1. Then you turn auto control on and then back off. The zone setting will not be set at the previously set auto off #1.

Here is how I setup and use the auto control:

I set the min speed for every zone to 7-8 mph and max speed for every zone to 10-11. This way I have zone setting when floating or picking up a rider and a second set of zones setting when at speed.

To tune the settings....while sitting still I:
                      1) turn all the zones settings down to 0
                      2) turn master to 100
                      3) increase towerers setting to the max volume level I want when floating.
                      4) next I increase the inboats and sub to balance the volume between all speakers.
                      These settings found above are used in the min volume boxes.

Then I repeat steps 1-4 above for max desired volumes levels when underway. These settings go in the max volume boxes.

When auto is on, you can still adjust the master from 0-100. As you change the master, the zones setting scale with the master.

This auto control has a lot of adjustments and at first glance I told myself I won’t use this P.O.S. feature. And I didn’t use it last year. At the beginning of this year, I started playing with it and I’ve found the settings that work great for me and I use the auto feature 99% of the time now......I just bump the master up or down between 50-90 depending on my crew’s mode

Hope this helps

Last edited by Bamer; 08-20-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X