Stereo issues!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo issues!???

Hey first post and first boat this summer.

Hopefully some of you good peoples may be able to give me some insight.

We just got ourselves a new to us 2014 z1, been loving it and having a blast all summer so far.
    Learning all the ins and outs of this rig but just noticed my sub woofer isn’t working at all and my rev 10 tower speaker seem to be too quiet, like not even hitting as hard as all the interior 6” speakers.

I tried to chase the wiring to see if I could see anything out of place, checked connections on the amp as well as checked fuses, although there’s nothing marked for the stereo?

Now I’m not at all stereo or wiring savvy so laymen’s terms would be all I may understand and that may even be a stretch lol.
    Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too quite could be an amp or head unit setting, or could be 2 blown compression tweeters.

Woofer not working could be a sub level knob under the steering wheel turned down, head unit or amp setting, blown woofer or bad amp.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Too quite could be an amp or head unit setting, or could be 2 blown compression tweeters.

Woofer not working could be a sub level knob under the steering wheel turned down, head unit or amp setting, blown woofer or bad amp.
      Was looking everywhere for that knob under the wheel but can’t seem to locate it

Comment

If its the factory in-boat and woofer amp, its the larger of the two. Looks to see if its got a data cable with an RJ style phone plug plugged into one end.This tells you that the remote level is somewhere.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Well I’m told the channel that the sub is hooked up to is blown...on the look out for a new amp now

Comment

Working...
          X