Adding Passenger stereo control - RZX3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Passenger stereo control - RZX3

I'd like to add stereo controls to the port side passenger glove box. Is it possible to do without a ton of effort/mods? Was hoping something like the wet sounds MC MD-2 would be PNP with the wet sounds amps. Haven't actually measured to see if its easily mountable yet.

Also would like to add some additional bass. Is the 10" Stealth the easiest way to go?

2017 RZX3

Thanks

All your zone control and audio is run thru the 10" screen so integrating would be a challenge without completely defeating the screen and going to a standalone system on the passenger side then running a remote back over to the helm to maintain control at the helm.

At least thats the way my brain works. Mike may have another idea.

Comment

Stealth 10" is easy for sure. Consider getting the vent from Mike chpthril and venting. Makes a big difference. Roswell also sell a pre-built box that you can put a 10" in then add an amp. You typically have to modify the amp board tho as there's not enough space to add another amp.

Comment

IIRC, the Murphy ICE accommodates a wired remote. So if there is not currently a transom remote, it would as easy as order the remote and cable through a Tige dealer.

If there is a wired transom remote, then it could get a little complicated. You would need a Y cable of sorts, in order to connect 2 wired remotes into the single input. This would likely be a question for Murphy to answer, if a Y or splitter of sorts, exists.

The Stealth-10 is a good option, but I would consider a ported 12 and amp setup. Its a bit more investment, but the payoff is tremendous. The Roswell box that freeheel4life mentions is well made. Ive used a number of them.

Venting the locker is a must https://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/ins...tige/tige-rzx2
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Good call Mike. I spaced the transom remote option. Its the same remote on Skiers Choice. If a guy could get the remote, and figure out what wires to tap into up front(drop in the harness is at the rear so just Ohm it for continuity) and mount a remote on the port side you would have control....just no display.

To the OP Bowzer, feel like Mike and I hinted at it but I'll just come out and voice my opinion(just mine). The WS 10" stealth is an EASY upgrade and the way to go if you want a little more bump on the lows and want an almost plug and play install. The end result is underwhelming. Ported 12' Fosgate P3 powered with the right amp or similar will make you much happier WITH Mike's vent.

Stick with chpthril for all your audio/visual and ballast needs. He takes great care of his customers.

Comment

Working...
          X