Westsounds Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westsounds Sub

I picked up my brand new 23rzx..it came with SYN 2 amps and rev 10 tower package. I'm not sure my sound system is tuned properly. I noticed a lot of vocals coming from the sub especially when i turn off all the other speakers from the touch screen. Is this common and setup correctly ? thanks

What year? brand new can be 2-3 year models old.

Does it hurt anything to have some vocals from the woofer? Nope. When to talk people through their amp tuning by ear, I tell them if you hear Toby Keith and not Miley Cyrus, you're close.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Comment

Ok, so a 2020 is back to using amps with end-user tuning controls, But with that said, it hard to say if it needs any adjustments. Nothing wrong with some audible vocals from the woofer with no other speakers playing.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril is the audio expert. With it not being DSP amps and if it got Sinister series amp it may have full pass selected for that channel. Need to know what amps you have tho.

Comment

Good thought on hi-pass being enabled, that will certainly sent some vocals to the woofer, but will also greatly reduce the bass. Even better, remove the controls cover and post a pic of the settings.

Comment

Here are a few pics of 2 amps I have. Thanks for any recommendations.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X