Wetsounds upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds upgrade

Currently have 2 Rev 410s on the tower. Looking to gain some headroom. Would I be better with a pair or two of rev8s or 10s? Or should I just keep the 410s? What do used rev410s go for these days?
    Last edited by STiREX; 07-14-2020, 06:39 PM.

Head room as in space to walk without knocking your head? A single pair of Rev-10, or even Rev-8, would be a major step back in terms of volume and sound quality compared to a pair of Rev-410. What boat and tower is this setup on? 2 pair of Rev-10 would be a close lateral move, but may not yield the head room you seek.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Head room as in space to walk without knocking your head? A single pair of Rev-10, or even Rev-8, would be a major step back in terms of volume and sound quality compared to a pair of Rev-410. What boat and tower is this setup on? 2 pair of Rev-10 would be a close lateral move, but may not yield the head room you seek.
      Thanks for the reply. The 410s are in the middle of the tower so was hoping I could pick up some headroom by placing hclds on each side.

Comment

Thats certainly a doable plan, just wanted you to understand the the difference from going form one setup to the other.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X