Looking at a new stereo head unit/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at a new stereo head unit/

I am looking at a new head unit. I am up for suggestions. I am looking at a Sony CDX h905ip. Does anyone use one and how do you like it? I have also looked at the fusion. It seems like Clairion is the major brand and maybe I should stick with them?
    Any input would be great.
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Many mfgrs use clarion because they get killer deals and they are popular. I don't like them, nor do i care much for the Sony as they are a bit more difficult to setup and get dialed in. I use Pioneer simply for ease of use and quality. I like them as they use dedicated preouts for the front/rear/sub channels on most models. My latest is IPOD/USB capable and is super easy to use with either an ipod or usb flash drive. Connecting to amps is super easy and the price of them is right. I added the Pioneer remotes at the drivers helm and transom and it couldn't be nicer!
    "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Originally posted by Razzman View Post
      Many mfgrs use clarion because they get killer deals and they are popular. I don't like them, nor do i care much for the Sony as they are a bit more difficult to setup and get dialed in. I use Pioneer simply for ease of use and quality. I like them as they use dedicated preouts for the front/rear/sub channels on most models. My latest is IPOD/USB capable and is super easy to use with either an ipod or usb flash drive. Connecting to amps is super easy and the price of them is right. I added the Pioneer remotes at the drivers helm and transom and it couldn't be nicer!
      Razz what model do you have?

Thanks for the input.
      15 Escalade ESV-Black
      08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

I have the Pioneer DEH-4100UB, has everything you need for a great price. I also have two CD-MR70 remotes.

Comment

BTW i got the HU for $129 and the remotes for $50 each on ebay no shipping.

Comment

Head unit $ 126.95 http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-DEH-P410...d=p3286.c0.m14

CD-MR70 remotes $65 best deal http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PIONEER-iPod...d=p3286.c0.m14

Comment

Working...
            X