WS Pro80 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WS Pro80 Pics

Looking for a pic showing WS Pro80 tower speakers on a '06 22Ve tower with OEM bimini up......

Speaker touch bimini?

I have the Z tower and I had to shave about an inch and half off (if I remember correctly)of my rear support arms and it worked great. Now the speaker barely touches the bimini when down. Before the speakers were "punching" through. What this did was bring the bimini down in the rear, bringing it closer to the boat instead of closer to the tower. Doing that gave it just enough clearance for the speakers to not touch.

Here is a picture although it doesnt show much detail.

And another,
    Last edited by Matt Garcia; 08-12-2009, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I've got pics of MB8's on an 05 22V "E" tower, but no bimini and the factory speakers on an 06 22Ve "E" tower with bimini. let me see if I can over-lay these two, but I think you are ok. The 80's have a hang height of about 13" FYI.

Ok, looking at this pic, I think ur ok, the hang height on these are about 8".
      Attached Files
      Last edited by chpthril; 08-12-2009, 10:47 AM.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        I've got pics of MB8's on an 05 22V "E" tower, but no bimini and the factory speakers on an 06 22Ve "E" tower with bimini. let me see if I can over-lay these two, but I think you are ok. The 80's have a hang height of about 13" FYI.

Ok, looking at this pic, I think ur ok, the hang height on these are about 8".
        Yep - I have the E tower with factory bimini. Thanks - s/b ok then.

Comment

I have the E-tower on the RZ2 with the factory bimini. You will be fine and if there is a problem, you can lower the bimini a little to make room. Just make sure that Tige nor the dealer install the bimini until the speakers are on first.

Comment

Working...
          X