Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speakers

Just bought a 03 Tige and these speakers are on the tower. If they are farmiliar looking could anyone fill me in on quality. Good,bad whatever

Life is good...
    Happy Wife Happy Life

just ok theres a 100 more speakers out there that are better

Comment

I havn't picked the boat up yet, but if I decide to replace them would you have any idea what these are worth??
      Life is good...
      Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Those are Pioneers in what looks to be DIY Wake cans. They are an automotive type speaker driver and can work ok if given enough juice. I'm not sure what Pioneer is doing these days as far as a Marine grade speaker, but I dont think those are.

It really comes down to budget and expectations, i.e. what do you want to spend, and how much music are you looking to get out of the system. There are lots of good quality brands out there, but not all are made for the tower application. The 2 lines I would recommend looking at would be the Kicker KTM6 tower speaker system and the Wet Sounds. If you want to do a complete tower setup, then the amp you have now wont matter, if you just want to upgrade the tower, then the amp you have will need to be taken into consideration. It's important to get a good match power wise, as a tower speaker is only as good as the amp driving it, so to speak.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X