motorola v750 music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motorola v750 music

hey guys. can you play music on a clarion m475 from a motorola v750 by hooking a cable from the phone headphone jack to the stereo aux input? tried it yesterday with no luck. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

The H/U should not know the difference between one device and another when using the AUX RCA inputs and the RCA/3.5mm headphone plug cable. Does it work with another MP3 player? Check the AUX input sensitivity as well as the volume level of the V750. Also make sure you selected the AUX source on the H/U. Also make sure you're plugged into the red RCA. not the purple non-fade's.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

i just plugged into an input on the front of the h/u from the headphone jack on my phone. will it not work this way? aux input sens was set at medium and i did play with the volume on the phone. the music actually kept playing on the phone's external speaker. will i have to use the rca's on the back instead of the single input on the front? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lethalwillie View Post
        i just plugged into an input on the front of the h/u from the headphone jack on my phone. will it not work this way? aux input sens was set at medium and i did play with the volume on the phone. the music actually kept playing on the phone's external speaker. will i have to use the rca's on the back instead of the single input on the front? thanks.
        Oh yeah, I forgot the M475 had the 3.5mm plug in the front. Shouldn't matter to the head-unit, sounds like a setting in the v750. Compare the headphone plug on the headphones that came with the device to the plug on the aux cable. The v750 may use a proprietary plug.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks man. i will check the plug and the phone settings. i called myself doing both of those yesterday but can't hurt to recheck.

Comment

i have a feeling the clarion won't recognize the v750????

Comment

Originally posted by lethalwillie View Post
              i have a feeling the clarion won't recognize the v750????
              The headphone jack is a simple + and - speaker output, no data or OS to recognize.

Comment

My - use a set of headphones and plug them into the phone. Make sure the phone will play through the headphones, and change any settings that you need to make sure that works. Then, plug the phone into the aux input of the HU. At least that way you know the HU is receiving a signal (barring a bad wire, anyway). At that point you can begin to troubleshoot the HU if you aren't getting tunes.

Comment

good info. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X