X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my Wetsounds installed!!

4 pro 80's powered by a syn 2 amp....

Coach's 3 some and my pro 80's ready to rock

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

That is sweet.

I know that 4 pro 80s is not small by any means but they look small on your tower.

Comment

I should add 2 more then.....
      Last edited by G-MONEY; 06-24-2009, 04:52 AM.
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
        Looks like you got room for at least 4 more!
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

NICE! Thank You!! That tower is huge. Nice and wide and flat bar. I wish all towers were still like this. The possibilities are endless for what you can put up there LOL

Tim
          Wet Sounds

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            stick one 485 in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by jake's02-22i View Post
              stick one 485 in the middle.
              5-Some.....HMMMM

I like it...

Comment

Glad you finally got it all worked out. It says the pics are unavailable
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I can't see the pics.
                  15 Escalade ESV-Black
                  08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Can you see them now????
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by G-MONEY; 06-29-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Sorry, no
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

R U sure look again...

Comment

I had to cut and paste them into a browser.
                          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

No that's what i'm talkin'bout

Man, that tower does have lots of room, they actually look like 60's

Comment

Hell yeah I see them..............from Florida

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Working...
                              X