fewer sections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fewer sections?

I love the site and visit it constantly(specifically the discussion). I was thinking it could be better organized by combining a few of the sections.

Just have one complete Technical Section, one complete Watersports section.

I like to help with as much technical stuff as possible and ask questions myself, and clicking through multiple sections isn't as easy and reading through one big one.

I also like all watersports(as many people do) and also think it would be easier to read through one big section.

Just a suggestion!

-Hanz

Hanz, Although their is a lot of categories and sub categories the idea was to define them that way was so that the members could find information detailed and quickly. I will provide what the members request so if more members want it we will do it.

Matt

Comment

I like the way it is now, it's easier to stay up to date with the topics you care about.
      Thanks
      Oh yeah wondering when some more downloads (screensavers and pics) would be available?

Comment

Banks, I have a few Wallpapers in the works but their is just never enough time in the day.

Comment

I can see where Hanz is coming from, but I think as the site grows we'll need all the catagories and subcatagories.

Hanz, have you tried clicking the link in the upper right hand corner under your user name? It will say "View New Posts". Then you will get a list of all the new posts since your last visit and you won't have to go to each catagory.

Comment

Matt, I really like the 'tigeowners.com' wallpaper. My wife even thought it was great. I'm looking forward to a screensaver when you get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RZMike
              I can see where Hanz is coming from, but I think as the site grows we'll need all the catagories and subcatagories.

Hanz, have you tried clicking the link in the upper right hand corner under your user name? It will say "View New Posts". Then you will get a list of all the new posts since your last visit and you won't have to go to each catagory.

Well put Mike, I definitely use the "View New Posts" link more than anything else.

Comment

Working...
              X