Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance we could get the avatars sized up to 150x150 or even 100x100 instead of the tiny 65x65 ???? It's so hard to make custom avatars that show any detail in that size
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

I like the smaller one's. I don't have a problem but again, I am not posting pictures into them either.

Comment

I think you should be able to click on them and expand them if you want to.
      Leave them small and if someone wants a closer look is just a click away.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

You can also make a profile picture which is a little bigger. Check my profile for an example.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
          I think you should be able to click on them and expand them if you want to.
          Leave them small and if someone wants a closer look is just a click away.
          I like the idea of clicking on it to show the real size! Or even a link to a picture.
          The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
            I like the smaller one's. I don't have a problem but again, I am not posting pictures into them either.
            Excellent point
            "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Working...
            X