Who's got what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's got what?

Matt, it would be cool if you could see a summary page that shows how many members own which model year of each boat. Not sure how doable it is, but you'd probably have to change up the way you're tracking our rides using select lists instead of a text field.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Would I be listed twice then????

Comment

I'm with you Dog. I just used that feature this morning on WSR.

da.bell can have two spots, of course.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        I'm with you Dog. I just used that feature this morning on WSR.

da.bell can have two spots, of course.
        Thanks, only want one... The other can be for the new owner of the 24Ve.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
          Matt, it would be cool if you could see a summary page that shows how many members own which model year of each boat. Not sure how doable it is, but you'd probably have to change up the way you're tracking our rides using select lists instead of a text field.
          I looked in to this but the only way I would be able to do this is to do a custom page with a few hacks in the forums. Much more than I am capable of doing.

However, I did enable the "Boat Field" to be searchable on the members list. Just go to "Members List" on the forum navigation, click on Search, then advanced search. From there you can search members who have their Boat text field filled out.

http://tigeowners.com/forum/memberlist.php?do=search

Comment

Cool! It worked for me.

Thanks Matt!
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

That's cool!
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
              X