Feed Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed Back

You should turn the feedback feature on!!

Originally posted by H20SKIER14 View Post
    You should turn the feedback feature on!!
    Which "feedback feature" are you referring to?

Comment

My bad, the feature is called reputation and you can give reputation to other members if they have a quality post or thread!!
      Last edited by H20SKIER14; 04-02-2008, 01:42 AM.

Comment

My bad, the feature is called reputation and you can give reputation to other members if they have a quality post or thread!!
        Oh ya... I can easily see people abusing that! Some members tend to get carried away on the "post whoring".

Comment

Many of us have already sullied our reputation and care not to be reminded of this fact
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

yeah i'm on another forum that puts the post whoring you guys have to shame and its just another fun thing for the pw's to do to see who can get the most rep!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
              Oh ya... I can easily see people abusing that! Some members tend to get carried away on the "post whoring".
              I don't know what you are talking about
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
                I wasnt aware any post whoring was going on
                Everything happens for a reason
                I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                  I don't know what you are talking about
                  Originally posted by CP3 View Post
                  I wasnt aware any post whoring was going on
                  DaNile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it's that river in Egypt....

Isn't there some type of meeting you both can attend?????? AA for Post Whoring?????? I am glad that I don't have that problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X