Tige gear:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige gear:

We click on gear and all we get is the page with the sold out T shirts, Hat and decal.
    Is there anything else?
    We bought some cool sweatshirts a while back, and some other things.
    And like to buy more
    What's the scoop on Tige stuff?

Tige website has tons of stuff...you must mean Tigeowners.com gear. Yep, pretty slim stuff.

Mike
    Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

For some reason, Tige doesn't have a lot of clothing but what they do have is nice.

Comment

They sent me a nice polo shirt in the mail a couple of weeks ago out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
          They sent me a nice polo shirt in the mail a couple of weeks ago out of the blue.
          That was for filling out the warranty card and sending it into Tige from what I understand. I got a white polo shirt almost a year ago. I think you get the boat for free and the damn polo shirt cost $65K+....

Comment

you all suck, I didn't get crap except a tige key chain and a hitch cover.
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

All we got was the hitch cover, key chain and 2 koozies..... But I did get the sickest boat ever.....
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, we got one polo shirt from Tige. Two koozies from the dealership, key chain floats, a hitch cover, and one huge satisfied boat owner.

Comment

I thought it was the sickest boat back then. So now i'm having to make it the sickest boat again

Comment

Yup, got a polo shirt in the mail about a month after buying my Tige. Got two koozies, key chain, hitch cover, and a couple decals from the dealer. You'd think that would be enough... nope not for me I also got monthly payments for the next oh ten yeras or so.

But probably the best payment ever. If I ever went broke I'd probably get my electric shut off before I'd stop paying for my Tige.

Comment

amen to that 5 o'clock

Comment

Originally posted by five o'clock View Post
                        Yup, got a polo shirt in the mail about a month after buying my Tige. Got two koozies, key chain, hitch cover, and a couple decals from the dealer. You'd think that would be enough... nope not for me I also got monthly payments for the next oh ten yeras or so.

But probably the best payment ever. If I ever went broke I'd probably get my electric shut off before I'd stop paying for my Tige.
                        Yea I got all that and a Bam Bam

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post

Yea I got all that and a Bam Bam
                          Hey, no fair, how come you got a Bam Bam and we didn't?
                          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

no kidding, what's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by five o'clock View Post

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X