Ballast section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast section

How about a section for ballast related threads??? Maybe under "Technical Overview"

Or maybe change "General Stereo Discussion" to "General Boat Modifications" and then have sub categories such as "Stereo" and "Ballast" etc.

The closer I get to doing my ballast sys, the more I am searching for ref material.

Thanks for all the hard work here Matt.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I also will be needing some kind of a ballast system in the near future. Sooo.....
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
      I also will be needing some kind of a ballast system in the near future. Sooo.....
      yea me too. I like the one jim made
      Everything happens for a reason
      I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Ya since wakesurfing is becoming SO big, ballast, in turn, is also become very big. Maybe a ballast section isn't such a bad idea. With all the posts and threads and opinions on weighting and ballast, it is practically like a new sport! haha
        If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboarder247 View Post
          Ya since wakesurfing is becoming SO big, ballast, in turn, is also become very big. Maybe a ballast section isn't such a bad idea. With all the posts and threads and opinions on weighting and ballast, it is practically like a new sport! haha
          did you mean ballast is becomeing popular or big in heavyness???
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Why go through all of the hassle of installing ballast when you can bring her along?
            Attached Files
            Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
              Why go through all of the hassle of installing ballast when you can bring her along?
              Dam Coach, I could buy 3 Rival systems for what it would cost to "maintain" that ballast for a year.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thats only a 1 bag. Here is a link to the complete system

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...&postcount=100
                Let it be!!!

Comment

Enough with these nasty pics that make me want to throw up...more bam bam

Comment

OH and you wanna talk about the FUPA on that one..

Comment

Coach and all: Okay, those pictures are just wrong.... We DO NOT want to see anymore of those. I agree with CP3 and Sparky. More Bam Bam....

Comment

da.bell

How can you agree with Sparky. I just linked to his post
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
                          How can you agree with Sparky. I just linked to his post
                          Forget Sparky then. We just need to see more Bam Bam......

Comment

Abort...Abort
                            4-7-09 And still employeed for yet another week (subject to change at any moment)have we hit bottom yet?

Comment

Originally posted by juniors View Post
                              Abort...Abort
                              haha bottom line we need a ballast section even if one thread is all about that type of ballast

Comment

Working...
                              X