Tige dealers directory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige dealers directory?

I know you can contact Tige for a dealer in your area but is there a way you could put in a dealer directory by state with maybe a link to their website? I was thinking this would be nice for travelling that way if something happened to my boat while I was out of the area I would know the local dealers to be able to contact. Just an idea. Thanks

I'd be glad to help compile the list and sites if it makes any difference.

You know what would be really sweet, a dealer's directory with a custom google map. I did some work with it recently for www.safeguardit.com (developed everything except the reserve space system....hope I get that part soon as well), self storage professionals. Select your state from the drop down list, and check it out. Click the thumbtacks too. These are fairly easy to integrate into a layout like to.com; just the stuff behind them making them work takes a little effort; not Safari friendly.....Safari...what a failure.
    Last edited by spharis; 03-09-2007, 01:38 PM.
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Oooh, I like that even more

Comment

Cool, I bet most of the dealers would be good with it.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Cool, I bet most of the dealers would be good with it.
          I don't think they will because the dealers are vary territorial.
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            I don't think they will because the dealers are vary territorial.
            So is everyone else in the Retail. but since we already own tiges, there should not be any territorial issues.

Maybe Lee or FIC will chime in with thier feelings.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I understand territory rights, but it would just be nice to find all the dealers in a state categorized directory like 80% of the other boat manufacturers have. That way if it is after hours for the factory, one could still find the closest dealer to where they will be traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnsmith View Post
                I understand territory rights, but it would just be nice to find all the dealers in a state categorized directory like 80% of the other boat manufacturers have. That way if it is after hours for the factory, one could still find the closest dealer to where they will be traveling.
                I agree with you...... when we were in the process of buying our boat we tried to find different dealers and the only was we did so was going to yahoo local typed in every major city in CA, NV and AZ it was a pain in the @$$. After a wile we of searching found we found our boat on the website the rest is history.
                Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

o.k here is what I have on my list, don't know if any have changed:

Galeys Marine 2720 Auto Mall Dr. Bakersfield,Ca, 661 327 5771
                  VSMarine, 3380 El Camino Real, Atascadero, Ca. 888 842 1245
                  Boats of Nevada, 7585 Commercial Way, Suite H Henderson Nv. 702 5645444
                  Adams Marine, 1240 Kellog St. Suisun City, Ca, 707 429-1111
                  Bohner Lacefield, 10740 Hwy 41, Madera Ca. 559 431 0336
                  TIGE Performance Boats, 629 W. Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ
                  Capital Water Sports 11363 Pyties Way, Rancho Cordoba, ca 916 636 0000
                  Custom Boat & Marine, 9300 S. Virginia St. Reno, Nv. 775 852 4535
                  Whites Marine 3010 Energy Lane, Casper WY 307 235 3900
                  TIGE Precision Ski Boat, Hayden ID. 208 762 7570
                  Montana Boat Center, 2531 N. Montana Ave. Helean MT. 406 443 6400

Comment

Want me to build a google map with those entries?
                    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

I think it is a good idea. Let me run it by Tige and hear there thoughts on it.

Comment

gman
                        you left off your favorite dealer

Tige' Watersports of Corona 1451 Pomona Road, Corona California 92882. Phone (951) 737-9801
                        Last edited by xpjim1; 03-12-2007, 05:11 PM.
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

Matt, why do you need to run it by TIGE? ...This is public information

Comment

The forum isn't a true "public" forum though. It is tied directly to Tige'.
                            []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Evan though the dealer info is public info that anyone can find, posting it on this forum as a link or directory, would make it part of the Tigeowners.com forum V's our personal thoughts/postings as is posted above.

It could also fall under "advertisement" which is a no no, even though they are Tige dealers, they are not Tige.

I think it's a good idea, but I think Matt will have to get a green light for it.
                              Last edited by chpthril; 03-12-2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X