Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

users gallery

how about a link to each users gallery of pics from their user profile

say i want to see little timmys pics that are in the member gallery but dont fell like going through 77 pages of pictures there would be a link right to there pics when i click on their user name it would list: see this users gallery,see his public profile, send this user a PM, add this user to your buddy list

but just an idea...any thoughts
    The sun never sets on a badass

I know of another wake boat site (has a boat that looks like a RZ2 hint hint) which lists how many pics the user has and links to their gallery if you click on it.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
      I know of another wake boat site (has a boat that looks like a RZ2 hint hint) which lists how many pics the user has and links to their gallery if you click on it.
      wakeworld.com ??

Comment

MC team talk (their owners site) WW is a very limited format but has great info and a ton of good guys posting.
        Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

MC team talk (their owners site) WW is a very limited format but has great info and a ton of good guys posting.
          dose it have a url?

Comment

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/index.php
            Winston Churchill

Comment

thanks...even though there site is like ours it seems more difficult, i stick with this one

Comment

No kidding, they seriously need to update their software. There are free boards out there that function like vBulletin. phpBB is a good one. I can't stand that I can't do:

[img ]http://www.url.com[/img] on WW.
                "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

So Matt can we do sothing like this or no

Comment

Working...
                  X