Steering Cable Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering Cable Database

As the title states. I think a steering cable length and part number database in the download section would valuable.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

100% x2. I’m looking for one now.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Just now saw this one. Great idea! Let me see what I can do.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Bump
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I’m open for this, I don’t have the data to build it just yet though. Maybe we can start by posting here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not know if this is data that we could get from tige, or maybe place a sticky thread where owners can post their year, model and cable length.

I do know, that on some models, its suggested to go one ft longer then the OEM, and route the cable over the fuel tank and not under. This could be tricky if we get length data from Tige.

I do not think an actual cable part number is too important. PArt number get superseded over time, but if we focus on length, then that and knowing the helm type, an owner should be able to find out what cable they need.

Thanks,

KoolAid

Comment

Yes, make it a sticky and I will start adding to it. Keep forgetting to compile it.
              Oh Yeah!

Comment

20v SSC13417 – 17’
                Z1, 22i, 21v, 22v - SSC13418 - 18’
                22ve – SSC13419 - 19'
                RZ2 – SSC13420 - 20’
                24ve, RZ4 - SSC13421 - 21’
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                X