Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast option tab

Matt,

Thoughts on a drop-down ballast option tab that can list the ballast totals and distribution by year and model. Like across the top with the model specs, downloads etc tabs?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Bump
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That might be a feature we can put on the model specs page that Im updating. I will put that on my list of updates. Thanks!

Comment

A drop down under the model specs would be awesome. Its a question that comes up time to time, I even forget from one year or model to the next

Comment

Great idea for when doing research on ones current model or looking for the next purchase.
          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
          X