Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Update Request For Admin

Good Morning Admin,

I am sure that keeping up with a site as vast as this forum is no small task. With the forum being such an invaluable tool for owners, future owners, former owners, dealers, and businesses affiliated with Tige or its Owners would it be possible to add/update some information?

Currently the model specs page only has till 2015 year models. With the 2018 release boats quickly approaching (and boats already being built) would it be possible to update with the most current models and associated information?

Addition of a new Topic Thread. We are all familiar with the "BALLAST" Thread and we use this thread to discuss ballast installs/ballast issues. However with many people using the "General Discussion" Threads to discuss more of a Ballast Settings and Surf Setups. Perhaps to reduce the amount of searching required to find specific threads on year/model settings, creating a specific thread regarding "Surf Settings" and create "Stickies" for specific models and settings to reduce the number of duplicate threads on the same subject.

Update of the 4 Home Page Pictures. I am sure that we all would like to have our boats "displayed" on the Home Page at some point. While probably not feasible or practical to get everyone, we have some true photographers here that have taken some amazing photos of their boats and family that would give some variety to the page. Not to mention the pride of ownership in having your boat selected as a homepage feature.

This may or may not be possible and but would be really cool. Create an open chat box for quick communication between owners online. I have seen this in other forums and is a great way have to connect with other owners, as well as to get quick questions answered.

I think we all understand that if any of these suggestions were to be implemented it would take at least a few days to update the site and would require closing the site for maintenance. Something I think would be really worth the few days to come back to whole new, updated forum. My intention is not to bash the forum but to provide a suggested/requested update.

Thank you Admin for taking the time to review this.

Brad
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Good ideas Brad

Comment

Great ideas Brad and a very well written and thought out request.
      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Thanks guys,

Hopefully admin has the time to at least consider my suggestions. I have some other ideas that I think would be really cool as well but I don't want this to sound like I am bashing the forum or the way its ran.....because I am not!! This forum is great and the people here are awesome, it just needs a few little updates here and there to keep things fresh.
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

100% with you.

Comment

Awesome ideas! Would make the forum better which I didn't think was possible

Comment

As a new tige owner i would love to see a "set up" thread that would streamline being able to find that information. Ive never thought about it but it would be cool.
              If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Bueller...................
                Germaine Marine
                "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
                X