PM not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM not working?

Hey, I'm new to the site and it seems like my PMs arent working. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

sent you a test PM
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I got yours and sent you one back. I think it is working as i have a copy in my sent folder. I was trying to get a hold of the guys from Hyperactive on here so i sent them a couple PM's. I didnt get a response or a read receipt so i thought either my PM wasnt working or they were ignoring me. I guess maybe they just have PM's turned off or something.

Comment

yep, PM received
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          yep, PM received
          Cool, thanks. The Mod figured they probably just havent checked their messages in a bit. I just thought it strange because i don't have a copy in my Sent folder even though i made sure to check that box before sending. Not a big deal. I'm sure they more important things going on than this forum. If i don't hear back i'll PM again or give them a call.

Comment

Working...
          X