Editing doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing doesn't work?

I click on the "Edit" button at the bottom of one of my posts and nothing happens....?

I can't edit my posts either....

Comment

Not really a huge gripe, just annoying. I'd rather fix the existing message than clutter up a thread by adding new messages that really only say "oops, here is the correct link" or whatever. Obviously the feature is supposed to exist (the "Edit" button is right there).

Comment

Same here. Edit doesn't work, neither do the page buttons on the bottom, the top ones work.

Comment

I have had this issue as well. I also cannot "like" posts in threads that I have started or participated in
          "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

yep, noted it awhile back. Also noticed that the page advance doesnt work
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I can not add a photo in the reply to the post. at the same time, if you start a new topic, this problem is not.

Comment

I use Tapatalk. Most of the time I can edit post. But I cannot receive pictures or attachments in PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a time limit on editing posts. Let me figure out what is going on here, I know some users could and others couldn't. Its possible that your browser maybe cached.

Comment

Working...
                  X