Politics and Hate Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I keep my opinion to myself
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
      At least I keep my opinion to myself
      HA HA HA HA sure
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Grand Lake on the avatar. Just one reason to enjoy the lake.

I want to continue to use it. With my gas guzzling polluting extravagant wake boat.

Politics can affect a sport. Check out motocross. Fewer and fewer places to ride due to politics.

Comment

Originally posted by RockRig View Post
          Grand Lake on the avatar. Just one reason to enjoy the lake.

I want to continue to use it. With my gas guzzling polluting extravagant wake boat.

Politics can affect a sport. Check out motocross. Fewer and fewer places to ride due to politics.
          Public access to lake it shrinking also.........too many armchair tree-huggers want to protect and save an environment that they no chit about an never get out and really enjoy.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Public access to lake it shrinking also.........too many armchair tree-huggers want to protect and save an environment that they no chit about an never get out and really enjoy.
            You know, the people who use the lake are the ones who want to preserve it the most.

Comment

Originally posted by RockRig View Post
              You know, the people who use the lake are the ones who want to preserve it the most.
              Exactly, and the ones they want to kick off, us, are not the one doing damage to it!
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Right. The big deal in dirt was making people aware that it could be taken away, before it was taken away. In Nebraska it is too late. No where to ride now. The Executive Branch is trying to change federal law to curtail all use of National Park lands for bike use.

Hunting is a great example of how you can manage a sport to increase habitat and land utilization to increase everyones use of the resource.

Comment

X2...hahaha

Comment

Normally I would have posted this in the "Joke" thread, but felt it had to be placed here, it's so fitting

I was on my way to spend my money at Lowe's Home Improvement this morning to do my part to stimulate the economy and I found myself behind this little rice burner of a car bearing a bumper sticker that read:

We did it! - Obama / Biden

Well, as luck would have it she pulled along side of me at a red light about a half mile down the road. I beeped my horn and gave her a big thumbs up. She rolled down her window and I said, "I love your bumper sticker!' She thanked me and I quickly added, "It's good that you are taking responsibility for your mistake!"

Bless her heart, She gave me the finger and drove off. - Humorless...I guess.

Comment

LOL!

I just ignore the political crap. I mean after all, would Palin have quit as VP?

Comment

She probably would have taken out McCain during a "hunting" trip to Alaska, then taken over as President, then quit.

Comment

Originally posted by maswind View Post
                          Why, on this and every other boating site, do I have to endure the poster's right wing and left wing drivel in order to get to the actual content? Poster's signatures and handles include stupid and hateful statements regarding the current and past administrations that have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this website. This is a private website, so "1st Amendment freedom of speech" is not applicable. How about limiting the content of the site to boating and not politics? Leave the political content to the "fair and balanced" folks at Fox News.
                          Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this bullcrap before.

Comment

Working...
                          X