SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

I just got over sars
    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Comment

Please, only those that are kissing hogs need to worry!

I'm safe....for now!

LOL
        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

I kissed a hog once...but I didn't think she was at the time.

In all seriousness, the concern is that this particular strain of flu is something we have not seen before, so it might be more easily spread because none of us have immunity to it.

Fortunately, it seems to be no more serious than a regular case of the flu, so most people who get it will be fine. In fact there are undoubtedly thousands of cases already, but you just thought you had 'the flu'. I can't even figure out why some people were tested for swine flu. They went to the doc with fever, chills, sore throat and body aches...sounds like something I have seen 500 times this winter. Come to think of it, I had most of those symptoms about 5 days after I got back from Cabo.
          Last edited by talltigeguy; 04-27-2009, 03:01 PM.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

I just got off the pone with the wife and 2 kids at her school have been diagnosed with it and maybe a third that went home on Friday with a 104 temp, her parents took her to the ER but have not gotten the results back yet.....
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post

In all seriousness, the concern is that this particular strain of flu is something we have not seen before, so it might be more easily spread because none of us have immunity to it.

Fortunately, it seems to be no more serious than a regular case of the flu, so most people who get it will be fine. In fact there are undoubtedly thousands of cases already, but you just thought you had 'the flu'. I can't even figure out why some people were tested for swine flu. They went to the doc with fever, chills, sore throat and body aches...sounds like something I have seen 500 times this winter. Come to think of it, I had most of those symptoms about 5 days after I got back from Cabo.
              Did you kiss that hog in cabo?

I used to ask the question " where is the flu virus incubated?" In the microbio lab I taught.

Oddly enough, ducks and pigs...

I think this is all Mexican bioterrorism! I should work for Fox news, I could spin this into a 51st state! Remember the Alamo!!!!
              Last edited by Tequilasun; 04-27-2009, 03:29 PM. Reason: Auto correct thinks I'm dumb...
              "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Wow G- Hope it is contained.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post

Those damn beer goggles..........

Comment

I am about as worried as I am for Global Warming.
                    Common Sense is not so Common
                    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Don't tell me....

Al Gore developed the Swine Flu also!!!!

Comment

Swine Flu Locator

Comment

there is a school that is closed down in your town da.bell.there were 4 kids that had that swine flu i hope your fam dont get it

Comment

It's the local Cathlic school. With all the foul language in my house, I am sure none of my kids would be allowed to attend that school hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                              It's the local Cathlic school. With all the foul language in my house, I am sure none of my kids would be allowed to attend that school hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X