Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, all you guys with those fassssst toys, check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, all you guys with those fassssst toys, check this out!

This event has been held every year since 2002:

Big Bend Open Road Race

Check out these radar results:

Radar Results by class

Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

the guy driving the viper is a pusssss top speed 140 i do that in my charger

Comment

one of my buddies was telling me about this race. He and his dad race porche's in those mixed class road races. I think they might have a team for this race next year, and I put my name in the hat to drive! Unlikely to happen, but you can guarantee I'll hit over 140 if they let me drive!
      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

I know Big Don aka Don Herbel that got 1st in the Grand Sport class there! One year he was doing 160 mph and got a blowout on the Goodyear Runflats and said it was no big deal! He said if it had been any other tire, he'd probably be dead! I also know Forrest Thompson in that same class. I drag race/road race and auto-x with those fellow Corvetters here in Colorado. They love that race!

Here's the thing with that race, they have speed limits based on your class and to win you have to average as close as possible to the designated speed over the 90 miles or whatever it is.

If you want real speed, check out the Texas Mile! There's a guy named "SW" with a Toyota Supra that went 246mph - in 1 mile!!!!!

Comment

I wanna do this!!!
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X