Has anyone been on this roller coaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been on this roller coaster?

Make sure to check out the last picture......

and if you have been on this roller coaster, has this happened to you?

Holy crap thats funny. Where is this coaster located?

Comment

I almost peed my pants laughing!!!
      The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

HMMM why is the old guys pants wet and he is smileing

Comment

We rode a similar one called The Dragster at KnottsBerry Farm in CA a couple years ago
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

what is the extra hand in front of the dude pointing at?
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

That is a cool looking coaster!
              If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

that is way to funny i want to ride that coaster but i dont want to piss my pants

Comment

This looks like Cedar Point in Sandusky OH. If you like rollercoasters, this is the best part in the nation!

Comment

Originally posted by c_hotshot View Post
                    This looks like Cedar Point in Sandusky OH. If you like rollercoasters, this is the best part in the nation!
                    x2
                    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I went on that coaster this past summer! It's awesome! While that one is cool, The Maverick blows that one away! Cedar Point rocks!!!!

Comment

I have not been to cedar point in years, when I did go there it was freaking awesome!!

at that time I was there it has the tallest and fastest coaster in the world! i got to ride very front!! FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I could see the tracks we were going over we were dropped so straight up and down, freaking sweet!!
                        Originally posted by G-MONEY
                        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

No.. but I want to
                          Common Sense is not so Common
                          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I wanna go on that coaster too.

is it at Cedar Point?
                            Originally posted by G-MONEY
                            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Get ready for the ride of your life. This amazing speed machine is one of the tallest and fastest roller coasters on Earth. Climb aboard unique dragster-style trains and inch forward to the starting line. The engine revs. Your heart pumps. The tree lights count down to green and you're launched to speeds of 120 mph in less than 4 seconds.

The ride's just getting started as you climb 420 feet into the air, crest a massive hill and spiral 270 degrees as you speed towards the finish line. The entire experience is over in 17 seconds..
                              We waited in line for 45 minutes or so for 17 seconds! It was worth it!
                              Here's some more of their coasters:
                              http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/par...ters/index.cfm

My favorites:
                              1. Maverick
                              2. Millenium Force
                              3. Top Thrill Dragster
                              4. Magnum XL 200
                              5. Mantis

Here's my daughter on her first big coaster (Magnum XL 200)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Timmy!; 04-26-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X