Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for Turbo....So I'm hangin' out in Cabo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for Turbo....So I'm hangin' out in Cabo...

So I'm hanging out in Cabo, having a great time. Relaxing on the beach in a place called Chilleno. The water is perfect, there are little cabanas made of palms on the beach, it is not too crowded...everything is perfect.

Like this:

Then the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Carribean enters the scene and plops down. Music is blaring and about 20 people walk the plank and start snorkeling around. They are playing great tunes and I think I am still in heaven.

What happened next was really quite a surprise when from down the coast comes a black and red boat...sure enough it is a frickin' Malibu wakeboarding boat!!!! Looks like it is the 25 footer with the head in it and all. The guys come right into the bay where people are snorkeling and break out the tube and start spinning circles.

Overall the trip was awesome...but that day was not what I expected to see in Mexico.
    Be excellent to one another.

Tall,

Nice pics. That is some choppy water.
    Great looking beach.
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Enjoy the trip. We're all jealous. BTW, definitely a 247 with the porthole by the "potty."
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

What an idiot!
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

nice water!!

Have a great trip!!
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Who poops in their boat? That's just weird...
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Sorry it sounded like I am there now. This was about 4 weeks ago. I was just giving a narrative to things...It was a great time.
              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

was the malibu attempting to make Chum out of some of the snorklers to enhance their experience?

Comment

Working...
                X