Ways to cut costs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ways to cut costs!

I listed a way to cut down on the Onstar service costs in another thread... It has also been mentioned to try the same with the cable companies.

I am challengings the TO's to get creative and list ways you have cuts your budget by negotiating with service providers... Maybe the entire group can implement your idea and save us all hundreds!

Thanks for your participation!
    If its not fun, Why do it?

If you need to renew or purchase a new XM radio. All you have to do is say your buddy received a card in the mail that said he gets 1 year of XM for $77, and you want the same deal. Then tell them you'll give them your credit card, and they'll discount it another $12.95. So a whole year costs you $64, not bad when it's normally $13-14 a month.

Comment

sweet deal at costco for 24hr fitness $299.99 for two years. 12.50 per month is the best deal i have seen for a gym.

Comment

Direct tv. tell em you are gonna go back to cable and they give you introductory deals. We went from $125 month to $60. With all the pay channels......I did the same with Xm. got 5 months free for both trucks. Then it is $12 for the next 7 months
        ---v^---v^---v^_____---v^---v^ For a second there. I was bored to death!!

Comment

Working...
        X