tough fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

young Zad: I have played the game! Club league and intramurals in college. It's a difficult game, I mostly played forward, and some midfield... I still think offsides is a bogus rule. Tv only has one thing going for it, and that's the whole game without commercials. It's a tough sport to play, but it loses all that on tv. Give me golf any day.

The real issue is that it seems to draw the pansy crowd... ESP in hs, not all are of course, but when half the teams are filled with alternateens, it's gonna get a bad rap.

G: fastballs between the shoulders suck balls! My
      Talent level in hitting a curve, combined with my speed meant that I got to pinch hit a lot in he a lot. Ie "Wilson get in there and lean into one" I spent my junior year with a permanent bruise on the outside of my left elbow. Senior year I became a switch hitter just so I could take half the hits on the right side of my body! Good times! Some say I took too many to the head! LOL
      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

hell ya!

theres still alot of ice on the lakes around here but today its 60 out and there are open boat ramps so were gonna see what sat. brings and were gonna brave the 35-40 degree water if the weather holds out for us and def rock it, hopefully we will get some pics up next week. by the way took the shrink wrap off today to!!
        surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
          theres still alot of ice on the lakes around here but today its 60 out and there are open boat ramps so were gonna see what sat. brings and were gonna brave the 35-40 degree water if the weather holds out for us and def rock it, hopefully we will get some pics up next week. by the way took the shrink wrap off today to!!
          What does this have to do with how lame soccer is?
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            What does this have to do with how lame soccer is?
            Soccer is so lame that we'd rather talk about ice.........or shrink wrap I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
              Soccer is so lame that we'd rather talk about ice.........or shrink wrap I guess?
              ha ha ha ha
              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X