jailbreak iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jailbreak iphone

Anybody done this? I was looking at the cydia jailbreak mostly to load bossprefs and one of the video apps. Anybody have any suggestions, feedback?

Ragboy and Matt will be the two that you will need to talk with. I think Dom also jailbroke his phone but I am not entirely sure on that.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
      Ragboy and Matt will be the two that you will need to talk with. I think Dom also jailbroke his phone but I am not entirely sure on that.
      I have jailbroken and unjailbroken my phone several times since I first got the first version. I did it because I needed apps that weren't avail. Now that the app store has every app that i have needed, I know longer jailbreak. Typically, you will have extra issues and bugs if you do, and you are never sure, is this issue because I am jailbroken? or a real bug? Also, you can't update software until you are sure there is a jailbreak avail for the new software update.
      http://wake9.com/

Comment

I unlocked my girlfriends so she can use it on TMobile. Works great.
        "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
        "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Unlocking and jailbreaking are 2 different things. You can jailbreak without unlocking, but you must jailbreak to unlock.

Comment

Is there an app that gives you one touch access to the bluetooth and wifi settings, I searched for bluetooth app, but didn't really find one.

Comment

Im very interested in this as well. It can be done on a Itouch right?
              Common Sense is not so Common
              Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Also, what does it allow me to do?
                Install 3rd party apps, I know, but what exactly does that mean? I can install apps that arent in the app store?

Comment

There are some apps that aren't in the app store, and there are also ways to install 3rd party apps without paying for them. To be honest, once the app store came out, I have had no reason to jailbreak, where before, I found it essential. Now I have all the apps I need, and even more, and most are dirt cheap.

Comment

Awesome It worked!

I was a little scared for a minute or should I say 15 because thats how long it took for it to boot up!

Thanks Ragboy

Comment

I have thought I bricked my phone a couple of times, but I was always able to bring it back. The newer jailbreaks are pretty reliable. When I first did it, it was pretty hairy.

Comment

mtm you got arrested?!?!?! if you get caught on a jailbreak it will just add time to your sentence! do your time straight man.
                        LOLOLOLOL you ubernerds errrrrrrrrrr tech guys are to much! jailbreak/unlocking/wifi/bluetoth/itouch you touch we all touch ourselves!
                        J/K have fun!!
                        im bored cant you tell.

Comment

^^^ Well, it was definitely a better post than someone else would have posted.. At least you weren't negative.

Comment

Well, so far its been pretty cool! Been messing around with different themes, added a 5th button on the main bar, sorted apps into folders, and added a few other apps.

I have noticed that it is performing a little slower, not a significant amount but noticable. One other thing is that It really seams to be using more battery than it used.

Comment

I have thought about jailbreaking mine, but no real point now that I have at&t and like ragboy says there is basically everything you need at the app store.
                              Originally posted by G-MONEY
                              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X