Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The American form of government

The American form of government
    Last edited by eks; 02-20-2009, 05:14 AM.
    The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

great video...(from the john birch society i think)
    this is very true, we are suppose to be a republic not a democracy (mob-rule) because the mob can be easily influenced....ie...the voting majority

...i myself voted for Ron Paul for president....and now...
    i'm leaving this wondefull US of A in search for a better life for my family...and many will call me a traitor...but it's our own government who has betraded us with our own tax money...to start wars, to secretly overthrow other governments,to spy on it's own people,to brain wash us into total enslavement,to take our liberties away for "securities"....blah,blah,blah...i could go on for ever...
    but if the american people don't wake up from their deep slumber...this country as we once knew it will end soon.. and our children and our grandchildren will never forgive us...

Comment

Skyliner,

I feel the same about your comments but I am just a speck of dust as far as doing anything about it. Fortunately I do not have nor will I have any kids so hopefully when this country completely goes to crap I will be dead and gone to a better place. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that.
      Formertigeowners.com
      I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Working...
      X