X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Magnum

Anyone out there got one?
    Thinking about buying one.
    Any opinions(good or bad) would be great.
    Thanks
    SHRED IT AND FORGET IT!

Originally posted by tsnowflake72 View Post
    Anyone out there got one?
    Thinking about buying one.
    Any opinions(good or bad) would be great.
    Thanks
    I have the 2006 charger and love it.

almost the same car..

Are you looking at the 3.5, 5.7 or the SRT8.

hold on let me get some pix
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

My 22"
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

i would agree with g money the charger is a fun and fast car i've owned this on since 06 and would buy another one g money good looking car the black on black looks

5.7 hemi 22" tis wheels magna flow exhaust
        Attached Files

Comment

Those are both sweet rides.

Comment

Why is there tread on those tires?

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
              Why is there tread on those tires?
              They were brand new

Comment

I wish I knew more details, but there is a guy at the track with a supercharged srt that is the ultimate sleeper, when would you ever pull up next to a station wagon and think the thing would be that fast? He said mustang gt's, z-28's, even other srt's pull up to him and rev and he just smiles as he drives away from them. He does have 4 kids, that is his excuse.

Comment

he knows he will blow there doors off and he does'nt have to show off

Comment

CNN reported this morning that the Magnum would be discontinued.
                    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

It's already off their website, but you will still be able to fine one for a little while I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnsmith View Post
                        It's already off their website, but you will still be able to fine one for a little while I'm sure.
                        the charger and challenger will be around for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                          CNN reported this morning that the Magnum would be discontinued.
                          Slow sales will do that, helps spur interest. They may or may not really drop it, if so, it will be back in a model yr or so like the Camero.
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for all the input
                            SHRED IT AND FORGET IT!

Comment

that is one awesome looking car G!

Comment

Working...
                              X