Economic Crisis - Corporate Logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economic Crisis - Corporate Logos

How's the economy effecting you? My company's stock lost about 75% of its value in one year!

Here is a little to put a smile on your face or a frown if you own some of their stocks.

Let me know if this post belongs somewhere else.

The economic situation of the world is not what it used to be. To reflect this even some of the Blue Chip companies have modified their logos to more adequately reflect the times.

The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

LOL, I could have some real fun with mine but it's not as funny as the name brand logos
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

sad, but still funny!!!!!!

Comment

ha ha ha, that stinks, my stock has lost 60%
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Sad in the global picture, but funny as hell! Nice!

-Mike
          Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
            ha ha ha, that stinks, my stock has lost 60%
            I saw the crash coming, and moved all my 401(k) stuff into money market beforehand. I didn't lose anything, but I sure as hell am not making anything other than dollar-for-dollar what I'm putting in and company match right now. I work with people that have lost half their portfolio value or more....sucks.

-Mike
            Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopykat View Post
              I saw the crash coming, and moved all my 401(k) stuff into money market beforehand. I didn't lose anything, but I sure as hell am not making anything other than dollar-for-dollar what I'm putting in and company match right now. I work with people that have lost half their portfolio value or more....sucks.

-Mike
              742 posts and you dident warn us!
              Ok, all is forgiven if you tell us when it's going to recover
              "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."

Comment

LOL, that's pretty funny.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

There are some good ones in there. Thanks eks!
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

hehehehehe... so sad though. 50% loses are quite common.

Comment

Working...
                    X