Super bowl indeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super bowl indeed

For once the super bowl was better than the commercials, last year it was a great game, but some pretty good commercials. This year, other then the incisive self promotion of NBC lackluster shows, there was not very many new commercials.

My vote for the worst was the Pepsigrover/Macgrover commercial, wow, to think somebody got paid probably hundreds of thousands then Pepsi spent 3 million to show that commercial, makes me want to change my job.
    The worst day of boating is still the better than the best day of work......, unless you bend your prop.

I liked the Doritos commercials
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I like the go daddy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kito View Post
        I like the go daddy ones.
        oooooooooo
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

o ya, go BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I would also say the halftime show was better than previous years also. Tom Petty was dry, Rolling Stones were getting to old, the "clothing malfunction" was okay, but this year was interesting. Did anyone notice Bruce slide into the cameraman and knock the crap out of him? hahaha

Comment

That was funny but I am not really a Springstien fan.

Comment

Yeah... thought Bruce came off washed up. The commercials were OK - I liked the careerbuilder but the game was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                  I would also say the halftime show was better than previous years also. Tom Petty was dry, Rolling Stones were getting to old, the "clothing malfunction" was okay, but this year was interesting. Did anyone notice Bruce slide into the cameraman and knock the crap out of him? hahaha
                  Prince wasn't all that exciting either.

But it was good. He also threw his guitar up and the guy who caught it fell over. lol
                  Common Sense is not so Common
                  Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

great game, i was bored until the 4th quarter. Just sad the way it ended.
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X