No announcement yet.

Slow it down guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear of your loss, Tanner. Good advice for all of us.

Comment

Tanner, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your good friends. Thank you for sharing and I'm sure that something good will come out of your efforts. I'll keep the family's and you in my prayers.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers guys. I will pass it on.

The vette forums seem to have moderated themselves since last night when I was googling stuff and stumbled upon them. I know many of the posts I was referring to have been removed. But thank you guys.
        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Here's the only image I'll post to give you guys some relevance of the ordeal.
          Attached Files
          Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

When my little girl got killed, while crossing the street, I shuttered at how insensitive some people were
            Like : “at least you don’t have to pay as much child support now”
            Be strong and just understand they haven’t ever seen it from your perspective, and let God do the rest.

Comment

I'm and truely sorry to hear this Tanner. We will keep you and there family in our prays.
              Dale
              2000 21i Tige

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                He hadn't bought the blower yet. What I don't understand is even though Kev. had moved to Lawton b/c Walgreen's had given him his own store there (they were both Walgreen's managers) he still knew that road had recently became washboarded b4 the stop sign. Kev. was a very experienced track and street race driver, so he should have known better. Whats even more depressing was that he brought the vette down while visiting on his days off. He had bought an explorer to drive as a daily driver and for trips. So it might not have even happened had he chosen to bring the other car that night.

Thanks for the offer Dom.
                wow that's just terrible Tanner!!
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

i have not seen anything in my vette forums. I also never saw any pics u were reffering to Tanner but I do believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                    I found the thread and saw the pictures
                    link?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                      Here's the only image I'll post to give you guys some relevance of the ordeal.
                      oh man.......

Comment

I was able to get the news channel to remove the image I was referring to dom.

Comment

that's good to hear tanner!!

Comment

I will be honest... This was a tough post for me to read and respond to...

I am very sorry to hear about your buddies accident.

A buddy of mine in High School got a Ninja 1100 for his 16th birthday - He had it for about 2 weeks and had gotten it up to about 110. He was not satisfied with that and wanted more speed. He wanted to hit the highway after hours when it was not as crowded so he could go faster. He asked me and a couple of friends if we wanted ride with him and we all said no way! Not sure how fast he got to but ended up rear ending a tractor trailer with a full load. They say he died on impact.

Your post made me remember that like it was yesterday. Definitely slow down! It is not worth what can happen. I still miss my buddy and that was over 24 years ago. Jon may you RIP!
                            Last edited by skyski_tige; 01-31-2009, 01:43 PM.
                            If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Working...
                            X