Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irony...actually not

<rant>

That the only ones working in my office right now are Republicans while all the Democrats are watching the inauguration.

I am sure if it was unpaid time off, none of them would be watching. I think it is the perfect example of what a Dem and a Rep are.

</rant>

Originally posted by turbonine View Post
    <rant>

That the only ones working in my office right now are Republicans while all the Democrats are watching the inauguration.

I am sure if it was unpaid time off, none of them would be watching. I think it is the perfect example of what a Dem and a Rep are.

</rant>
    Aren't we Republicans always doing the work around here every day

40 mil on welfare depend on us
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hey, I just got finished watching the inauguration via the web from the conference room. IMO, Obama has a lot of stuff that he wants to accomplish. Personally, I hope it can be done but would rather see a Republican doing it. But, we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonine View Post
        <rant>

</rant>
        Some in my office!!!!!
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I am republican and wish I was working
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
            I am republican and wish I was working
            We all wish you were working!!!
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
              x2

Comment

BIG X3
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

X4

and I'm retarded
                  "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

I watched it, guess that's what all that overtime I put in is for. Since you're posting on here, that's technically not working either!

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                      Hey, I just got finished watching the inauguration via the web from the conference room. IMO, Obama has a lot of stuff that he wants to accomplish. Personally, I hope it can be done but would rather see a Republican doing it. But, we shall see.
                      Personally, I could care less who gets it done as long as it gets done. I'm tired of hearing about who did what to whom. Let's hope everyone rallies together regardless of political affiliation.
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

^^ agree, let's just get it done...

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                          ^^ agree, let's just get it done...
                          Git R Done! (Where's Larry the Cable Guy when you need him?)

That brings me to another interesting question. Why not elect comedians to public office? At least there'd be some entertainment value as they mess things up
                          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Dog - the citizens in Minnesota already took your advice...remember the newly-elected Senator Al Franken? Hopefully his flubs will be more entertaining than the typical politician.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                              That brings me to another interesting question. Why not elect comedians to public office? At least there'd be some entertainment value as they mess things up
                              Not a bad idea actually!

Comment

Working...
                              X