MS Outlook Users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Outlook Users!

Need help with MS Outlook (not Express). Does anyone know how to include a logo along with my Signature for all outgoing messages? The only thing I could find was something about having to use Word to compose your Emails then insert your logo as an image and then send from there.

Thanks
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Try signatures in the options but I think that you might have already found the answer with MS Word.

Comment

Are you using Office 2007? If so the option to add a picture is right there in the edit signature area.
      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
        Try signatures in the options but I think that you might have already found the answer with MS Word.
        I've done a std text Sig, but did not see an option to add a file (pic)

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
        Are you using Office 2007? If so the option to add a picture is right there in the edit signature area.
        Nope, Office 03.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          I've done a std text Sig, but did not see an option to add a file (pic)

Nope, Office 03.
          I have Office 03 on my old laptop at the shop, if you don't figure it out my Monday I'll check it out and see,

FYI, if and when you upgrade to 07 you'll love a lot of the changes, setting up automatic out of office email responses is really cool
          "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Crap, BRB. Have to find a computer in my house with Office 03... Don't worry, I have 6 computers

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
              Crap, BRB. Have to find a computer in my house with Office 03... Don't worry, I have 6 computers
              I downsized , took my old laptop and desktop to the shop that way I don't use the old fossils

Comment

Try this Chp

http://www.lockergnome.com/windows/2...look-20022003/

Comment

maybe this also

http://email.about.com/od/outlooktips/ss/wt081706.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
                    This method pretty much worked but the logo shows as an "X", working to fix that and I'm good. Thanks for the links Fast!

Comment

It can be done.

You need to:

Open Outlook
                      Tools then Options
                      Mail Format tab and then click the Signature Button
                      Create Signature form will become available and click the New Button
                      Enter a name and click Next
                      Edit Signature form will appear and then you click on Advanced Edit...
                      Say Yes on next alert.
                      Use MS Word to insert the signature.

------------

f'ing computers. I hate my ISP provider. They continue to say that my Router is broken and I lose connection to the internet. SOB are coming tomorrow and when the phone doesn't work, they will realize that their mother f'ing cable line is the problem.

Comment

SAAWEEEEET

Thanks guys, that got it

Comment

Working...
                        X