Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOMSZ06... Did you lose a bet with someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOMSZ06... Did you lose a bet with someone?

Dude, Sean, I just noticed the Florida Gators deal on your posts. Did you lose a bet with a Gator fan or something????? Boomer Sooner baby!

Dents,

Yes I lost a bet with TRD on this site. Loser has to wear the Winner's logo for a month, or when ever the winner feels fit. Which ever is shorter.

Don't worry, Crimsen and Cream are still in my BLOOD and I got a new leg to prove it. I cast my new socket in Sooner red baby and as soon as my friend mails me a White OU sticker it will go on top, and if I can find a long horn it will go on bottom and upside down!!

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

ROFLMAO
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

CHP YOU HUSH!!!!

Comment

I know you bleed crimson so thats what I figured. You and Wayman Tisdale will need to hook up and show off you new Sooner legs. You guys are both awesome and i bow down to you both! BOOMER SOONER.. We'll get it next year.

Comment

yeah Wayman is a great guy and he recovered way fast!

I'm still working on it, but here is my leg, just need the stickers!!
            Attached Files

Comment

hahaha

sucker!!!! But again, I have a bet with Dom I still have to pay up.

Comment

ha ha ha yeah you do!!

G paid up on his, oh wait not a bet just paid up on the speaker clamps I sent him. Wow Da your the only person to have to still pay up he he ha ha

Comment

Well, you haven't been in the area for awhile so there was no way I could do that.

Comment

yeah yeah I know I know!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                      ha ha ha yeah you do!!

G paid up on his, oh wait not a bet just paid up on the speaker clamps I sent him. Wow Da your the only person to have to still pay up he he ha ha

Yes I did

BTW I will have some old speakers for sale soon
                      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                        Well, you haven't been in the area for awhile so there was no way I could do that.
                        I went to him!!!

well at least to the cold water reunion
                        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

hahaha

Comment

funny stuff
                            "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                              Dents,

Yes I lost a bet with TRD on this site. Loser has to wear the Winner's logo for a month, or when ever the winner feels fit. Which ever is shorter.

Don't worry, Crimsen and Cream are still in my BLOOD and I got a new leg to prove it. I cast my new socket in Sooner red baby and as soon as my friend mails me a White OU sticker it will go on top, and if I can find a long horn it will go on bottom and upside down!!

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!
                              NOW THIS IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Ok Domz,
                              You have been a great sport about all this. You should have taken the food bet (nobody would have known then )

You can drop the avatar anytime you want. I am ok w/ it. I didn't know how long we decided anyway. You took the abuse like a man, GREAT JOB... remember there is always next year.

anyway GO GATOR'S.
                              Dale
                              2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
                              X