Stand up for your rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand up for your rights

We are a free people because we Stood and made ourselves free. We are a free people because we Stand to keep ourselves free. Watch this video and you will not Sit and watch another one of your freedoms be taken from you. It starts with simple things like using your cell phone in the car vs. using a hands free devise. Sound sensible but in California 6 people were killed in auto accidents in 2007 from people who were directly distracted by a phone conversation. However 34 people were killed in and by automobiles with Food related distractions (eating, drinking, spilling, choking, etc) and no one will take on Mc Donald's for having a drive thru or Coke for having flimsy lids on there 32 oz. Nor should they. Keep all of your Freedoms (large or small) and Stand and Defend them. Hundred of thousands of our fighting men and women (past and present) fought so we could be FREE, Make Them Proud!

Very well said, Kona. You are absolutely right, and the video shows it perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Unfortunately this is nothing new. We have been slowly loosing liberties for years. I have harped enough on this topic in the Osama thread months back. The truth is, we have probably already hit a point of no return. The government loves to use scare tactics to get "legislation" passed and more times than not the "legislation" will always include some minute form of civil liberty violation. Anyway, it is not gonna get any better the next 8 years............yes, I think it will be 8 years.
      "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

"just keep swimming"

Make a stand. What ever it is just do it. Please dont think I have gone over the edge but enough is enough. Maybe it's time to move to Texas

Comment

When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away. That is f'ing ridiculous and gets my blood boiling.

If you want to move to TX, better learn to Speak spanish. I was back in my home town over Christmas, and it's competely changed.

Comment

That's one reason why I live in the south.... most everybody I know has
            many different types of guns. and they always will. Yes we are behind in
            the times but I'm good with that. If we have big guns the government has
            to consider us. That's why it's "a right" In Kennesaw by law the head of the
            house has to have a gun..... old law... I think for animal control... but
            It forces the people in charge to consider those that have "quiet passion."...
            mark my words.... there is a point where the good-old-boys will say enough.
            the Boston tea party was just a "party night" for some "good-old-boys" for sure.
            I think I know some of their kids....
            because they talk the same talk

Comment

I’m not being represented but I’m being taxed

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                "just keep swimming"

Make a stand. What ever it is just do it. Please dont think I have gone over the edge but enough is enough. Maybe it's time to move to Texas
                Don't worry, you have a lot of friends on this side of the edge
                "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

I am with you. By the time the other side realizes what is happening it will be too late. There is a "bad moon" rising here, I predict WWIII within 6 years. History has a nasty way of repeating itself and here it is again. Everyone thought Chamberlin was the greatest when he negotiated peace with Hitler only to be destroyed by Hilter's army a few years later. Obama says he is ready to talk peace with Iran and it will happen. Until they perfect that bomb. Then it will get ugly and people will go, "Oh F**k!" and I will say, "told you the F**K so!". lol
                  How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Oh and I have lost it, but at least I can admit it. lol
                    How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Very good video!

I'm afraid too that we have crossed the line, and like fast said in a matter of time WWIII will be here. I will hate to see that day, but will praise the soldiers that risk their life to defend mine!!
                      Originally posted by G-MONEY
                      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Thats a really good point about Eating and driving vs. Talking on the cell phone. I mean the arguement is that you are losing your concentration driving by trying to comprehend what the person on the phone is saying. If you are using a hands free thing, you still need to comprehend the conversation and all you really gain is another hand on the wheel, which yes would avoid an accident.

Couldn't this also be compared to red light cameras. How these cameras actually increased the amount of accidents because people are afraid to go through a yellow and slam on the brakes and cause a collision.
                        Common Sense is not so Common
                        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X