NEWS FLASH: PAC 10 BEATS BIG 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWS FLASH: PAC 10 BEATS BIG 12

Maybe the PAC-10 isn't quite as bad as everybody thought, Oregon beats Oklahoma State by 11 (and it should have been more). PAC 10 is currently 3-0 in their bowl games. Where was the defense for OSU? Could it be that the Big 12 doesn't have any defense?

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
    Maybe the PAC-10 isn't quite as bad as everybody thought, Oregon beats Oklahoma State by 11 (and it should have been more). PAC 10 is currently 3-0 in their bowl games. Where was the defense for OSU? Could it be that the Big 12 doesn't have any defense?
    we all know the don't have any.....
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

OSU hasn't ever had any. Everyone knows that! Even their fans will tell you that. LOL

Actually it looked like everything was fine until OSU's QB took that helmet to helmet hit.... then went down hill from there VERY QUICKLY! LOL.

But don't forget... your comparing 2nd best in the Pac 10 to 4th best in the Big 12 .... now lets see what happens if you put Oregon against TX for a fairer comparison!

After USC murders Penn St. and Oreg. St. punishes Pitt, the Pac 10 will be 5-0 in bowls. Does that make them the best conference this year.????????.... HAHAHAHAHA.... RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Tanner; 12-31-2008, 05:51 AM.
      Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
        After USC murders Penn St. and Oreg. St. punishes Pitt, the Pac 10 will be 5-0 in bowls. Does that make them the best conference this year.????????.... HAHAHAHAHA.... RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
        Of course it would

According to ESPN it would.

Besides, I don't really care if they are considered the best conference or not, just not as bad as everyone said that they were. And all I really care about is the team at the top of the PAC 10, all the rest are a supporting cast, who didn't provide much support this season.

Comment

HAHA.... well.... you'll like my prediction of the rose bowl game them.

I'm seriously thinking USC is gonna BLOW them out! Guess we'll see! (I still can't believe ESPN is pumping this game so hard.... it's amazing. They must see something in Penn St. that I don't)

We should have had Penn St. playing Utah and USC playing Bama.... that would have been a good one.

Of course, I'm also thinking TX is gonna blow out Ohio St.
          Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

(I still can't believe ESPN is pumping this game so hard.... it's amazing. They must see something in Penn St. that I don't).
            This is the only BCS game that ABC/ESPN have so they have to pump it, they don't have anything else. I have to admit that even I, a huge SC fan, am getting a little tired of it and think that it is over doing it. But I also hate Musburger, I think that he is one of the worst announcers out there and can't believe that he is their number one guy. (Keith Jackson, where are you, please come back)

I'm seriously thinking USC is gonna BLOW them out! Guess we'll see!Of course, I'm also thinking TX is gonna blow out Ohio St.
            There is an article in the LA Times today that questions whether the players are taking Penn St. seriously and maybe setting themselves up to be upset. It has happened before (Oregon State) and it could happen tomorrow, a little scary.

I'm affraid that Texas is going to beat Ohio State, but hope that it is the opposite. Nothing would please me more than to see the Longhorns get dehorned.

We should have had Penn St. playing Utah and USC playing Bama.... that would have been a good one.
            My preference would have been to see USC play Texas in the Fiesta, I would like a little revenge for the Vince Young play.

Comment

OSU doesn't have a defense, never has, never will (well not this year)

and WTF is wrong with the beavers, beating Pitt by 3, BORING GAME!!

yeah they won and congrats, but doesn't seem like the Pac 10 is that strong, oh yeah who has more teams in the bowls? Not the Pac 10
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post

yeah they won and congrats, but doesn't seem like the Pac 10 is that strong, oh yeah who has more teams in the bowls? Not the Pac 10
                I guess you are a true Big 12 fan Dom seeing as you don't care about head to head results

Comment

I try to be a true fan yes!!! It was a great game IMO. I did want OSU to win though

Comment

Just got back in from my trip to New Orleans for new years, and am sitting down to watch the game. Wow... this is gonna get ugly. Did I call this one or what?

Comment

Penn state just had zero breaks and did everything wrong!! (penalties, fumbles, interceptions, etc!! )

Comment

I gotta give it up to Penn St. .... they def. fought back from a pretty big deficit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                          I guess you are a true Big 12 fan Dom seeing as you don't care about head to head results
                          So the #2 overall team in the Pac 10 beat the #4 overall team in the big 12, whooppeee Put Oregon up against our #2 overall team Texas and watch the slaughter

Comment

That was my point above akdoc...lol. Or do our #2 against their #4 and watch it.

But the news that came out of stillwater is the QB played the entire second half w/ a second degree shoulder seperation in his throwing arm.... which is why the onslaught seemed to just stop dead in it's tracks, and his accuracy went down the drain.

Comment

Working...
                            X