Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here from tulsa Oklahoma, I know I know. were

Nope.... Yukon... I go to Tenkiller.

Dom's from the metro area as well, but is currently in Cali.

There's 2 or 3 others on here from OK, but they don't frequent.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

exactly what Tanner said

I was born and raised in bartlesville, do you need anything or want anything?

Let me know. I know Tulsa quite well.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

O who?
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

HAHA. I knew that was coming G. Now go back to enjoying USC murder Penn St. We play for championships here!
          Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
            HAHA. I knew that was coming G. Now go back to enjoying USC murder Penn St. We play for championships here!
            o please

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

come on guys don't jack his thread!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

What are you talking about DOM.... a thread on Tigeowners get jacked? NO WAY!!!!!!! Your BS'ing.... that doesn't happen here!

Anyone get a new boat for christmas? j/k

Comment

Hey, is that a squirrel?
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Nice to know oklahoma has a scene, little but its up and coming. Next time your in the area holla always fun to progress with other tige riders. Later

Comment

You know, I actually saw another Tige on labor day weekend out at Tenkiller. I was shocked! Couldn't believe it! It was a brown and white 04/05/06 22V I think. I finally got his attn. w/ my PA system...lol.

Where do u frequent Thomas?

Comment

when the lake level is norm. we go to fort gibson if not there Skiatook

Comment

Working...
                        X