Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time names Obama 'Person of the Year'

WTF FOR

Give me a break, the man has done nothing for us! All he has done is roll is the biggest snowball across this country sweeping up the masses and taking them, and the hole country, for a ride. Pardon my analogy, but this man has the charisma of a child predator, he has lured this country (i.e. the ignorant voters) into his car (the Presidency) with a giant lollipop (change), hoping we can help him find the lost puppy (fame and personal wealth for him). We all know that this will not turn out good for anyone but him!

He is nothing more then a snake oil salesman. He his selling magic potions with great medicinal healing abilities. But we will soon find, that when we get home and guzzle down the concoctions, that it only made us sicker. By then, he will have pulled up his tent, packed up his wagon, and moved on to the next town.

He told us what he wanted to hear. We believe that what he is selling will cure us, but IT"S A GIMMICK!

"NEW YORK (AP) - President-elect Barack Obama has won another contest: He's been named Time magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2008.

The magazine has named Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Gov. Sarah Palin and Chinese director Zhang Yimou as runners-up.

Last year's winner was Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. Previous individual winners have included Bono, President George W. Bush and Amazon.com CEO and founder Jeff Bezos.
    "

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Yeah , I am tired of going into a magazine store and seeing his face plastered across every magazine on the shelf like he is some kind of Messiah or something. And I quote the great Eddie Murphy, "What have you done for me lately?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Wow this is nuts!

I can't believe it. I'm so worried of what is going to happen when he takes office, it could get really really ugly!
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Your surprised Chp? Time magazine is very liberal
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

He told us what he wanted to hear. We believe that what he is selling will cure us, but IT"S A GIMMICK!

"NEW YORK (AP) - President-elect Barack Obama has won another contest: He's been named Time magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2008.

The magazine has named Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Gov. Sarah Palin and Chinese director Zhang Yimou as runners-up.

Last year's winner was Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. Previous individual winners have included Bono, President George W. Bush and Amazon.com CEO and founder Jeff Bezos.
          "

What is this WE chit? I am still researching Belize...
          It's not an optical illusion.
          It just looks like one.....

Comment

Originally posted by philwsailz View Post
            What is this WE chit? I am still researching Belize...

I'm in
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I am still waiting to find out where he was born. But what would happen if they do prove he wasn't born in the U.S.? Would Bidden take over? Which is worse?
              How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

It was counted, Obama made 287 different campaign promises. Let's see who holds him accoutable for that!

Comment

Anyone heard the joke that is supposedly getting circulated through the Ak state gov that, in effect, says something about the Obamas being another black family living in gov housing!!!! I cant find in it's complete written form, please post if you got it!
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Read this especially the lates news
                    http://theobamafile.com/

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/16836

HERE IS ANOTHER INTERESTING ARTICLE.

Comment

Originally posted by lightning59 View Post
                        It was counted, Obama made 287 different campaign promises. Let's see who holds him accoutable for that!
                        I saw people on the news saying that they understand that Obama would not be able to keep his promises because he did not know the economy would be this bad. Man he's got them snowed!!! I am no genius and I even knew the economy was going to get bad starting when everyone started getting the interest only home loans 5 years ago.

Comment

where has he been? i tought he was a us senator. he doesn't know? Yeah right. didn't he vote for the mortgage bailout??? HMMMMM! This is not the only thing he has people snowed on.

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
                            where has he been? i tought he was a us senator. he doesn't know? Yeah right. didn't he vote for the mortgage bailout??? HMMMMM! This is not the only thing he has people snowed on.
                            You got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Costigan View Post
                              I saw people on the news saying that they understand that Obama would not be able to keep his promises because he did not know the economy would be this bad. Man he's got them snowed!!! I am no genius and I even knew the economy was going to get bad starting when everyone started getting the interest only home loans 5 years ago.
                              I don't think anyone has a real good idea of how bad the economy is going to get. Keep in mind that the sub-prime fiasco is only the tip of the iceberg. There's a whole bunch of folks who are leveraged to the max on real estate investments that are just now beginning to wash out and after that, there's a whole other set of problems waiting to rear their ugly heads.

The only silver lining I see is that there's plenty of venture capital out there, but you'll need a good business model to go along with your bright idea.

Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                              X