This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moneypity blows goats!!

What the heck does this mean?? Putting the curser on the tag looking icon under the rating column on the Tige forums displays moneypity blows goats!! Am I missing something here? Just thought I would ask

Originally posted by Dents View Post
    What the heck does this mean?? Putting the curser on the tag looking icon under the rating column on the Tige forums displays moneypity blows goats!! Am I missing something here? Just thought I would ask
    It's a direct shot at a member who has been asked to leave several times and even kicked off by Matt and keeps sighing on as a different member. His newest account is Money Pit.

This is going to get ugly.......
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
      It's a direct shot at a member who has been asked to leave several times and even kicked off by Matt and keeps sighing on as a different member. His newest account is Money Pit.

This is going to get ugly.......
      x2 but maybe MP will realize that he is not wanted on the site due to his immaturity and his comments are not needed nor asked for.

He is like a forum troll

Well, MP has been asked by the majority to move on and leave the site. He has been banned by Matt Garcia and has had numerous deleted accounts. There is a history of MP that goes on for about a year. So, to name the accounts that he has had: Tessa (deleted upon req), 1lab_Trainer (deleted upon req), 21TigeToGo (removed by Matt after being told that he is banned from the site), and now MoneyPity. I am sure others can tell you other accounts that he has had.
      Last edited by da.bell; 11-24-2008, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Zad thinks this whole dilema needs to end and some people need to grow up
        Common Sense is not so Common
        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
          "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

its like the Hatfield and Mccoy's feud!
            Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
              X2
              If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                X3

Comment

X4

Comment

He still blows.
                    http://wake9.com/

Comment

^^^^

hahahaha

Comment

Sorry, have to bring this one back to life.

He still does as Ragboy states.

Comment

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

This one looks ready...

Comment

Looks like he ready for ya MP:

Comment

Working...
                              X